Camosun Technology Access Center (CTAC)
CTAC is Vancouver Island’s Research & Development Center.
Utilizing professional faculty, local experts and aspiring students, CTAC will contribute directly to your R&D capacity by assisting with New Product Development, Existing Product and Process Improvement.
New Product Development
- mechanical design & system integration
- early stage prototyping and short run manufacturing
- 3D scanning & digital modeling
Existing Product Improvement
- product validation and testing
- access to Applied Research & Development Grants (ARD – Federal Funding – NSERC – IRAP)
- access to faculty expertise in engineering, science and business
- assisting with adoption of automated and advanced manufacturing processes
CTAC acts as a catalyst for innovation
- connecting local companies with the technical resources at Camosun College
- connecting local companies with applied research funding
- establishing synergies between industry and Camosun to better serve future personnel requirements
- helping to promote economic development and diversity on Vancouver Island
Along with faculty subject-matter experts, CTAC has the gear and technical staff to help your business innovate.