Business Process Technology Solutions – Local Resources
This workshop is supported by the Digital Technology Adoption Pilot Program & Camosun’s Center for Applied Research & Innovation (CARI)
- Thursday, September 19th (includes FREE lunch)
- 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Vancouver Island Technology Park / Boardroom– 4464 Markham St
- RSVP – John Juricic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Camosun’s Center for Applied Research & Innovation (CARI) – Introductions
- PowerPoint “Support for Innovative Businesses (Includes detailed DTAPP Overview) – Industrial Technology Advisor / National Research Council
2. David Lokhorst – Founder, Poncho Wilcox Engineering
- Purchasing Mgt Software for SME’s
- Small and medium-sized manufacturing and design shops need easy-to-use solutions to maintain control of their purchasing process, but existing systems are designed to meet the needs of much larger companies. PartsMinder automates the purchasing process without requiring a large investment in time, infrastructure, or training. PartsMinder was designed to expressly solve the needs of small and medium sized companies.
3. Tony Bjorson – CEO MerchAdvisor
- Quickly and easily save money on your credit card processing
- receive multiple quotes from leading payment providers
- find everything you need to process payments
4. Mary Colak – CEO MNC Consulting Group Ltd.
- Putting “Lean” into technology
- Technology can help you work smarter, but only if your processes are efficient in the first place. Use Lean practices to identify and eliminate your organization’s “DOWNTIME” to improve customer value and make technology work for you, not against you.